Dream11 is India’s biggest Sports Game with an exponentially growing user base of over 2 crore sports fans.
Dream11 is played by using your sport knowledge and skill. You can pick your own team made up of real players for Cricket, Football, Kabaddi & NBA. Create your team within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on your chosen players performance in the real-life matches. It’s time to showcase your skill and go for glory!
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
- Select A Match:
Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming cricket series
- Create Your Team:
Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Dream11 team within a budget of 100 credits
- Join a Contest:
Join any Dream11 free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Dream11!
- Follow the Match:
Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
- Withdraw your Winnings:
Instantly withdraw your winnings from your Dream11 account (One Time Verification required)
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘Create Team’ button.
Create your Dream11 team by picking 11 players as per the following combinations (C1,C2,C3…) within a budget of 100 credits.
Step 2: Create your Team
Select players for your Dream11 team from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
- WK – Wicket-keeper
- BAT – Batsmen
- BWL – Bowlers
- AR – All-rounders
Check player info by clicking on the player image.
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points.
Keep an eye on:
- Number of players added to your team
- Available credits
- The deadline for team submission
Step 3: Select your Dream11 team’s Captain & Vice Captain
After creating your Dream11 team, choose a Captain & Vice Captain for the team.
- Captain – Gets 2x points scored by him in the actual game
- Vice Captain – Gets 1.5x points scored by him in the actual game
Step 4: Creating multiple teams
You can create upto 6 teams per match and choose to join a contests with any of the teams created!
Click on ‘CREATE TEAM *’ for creating next team
Here’s how your Dream11 team earns Fantasy points:
Strike Rate (except Bowlers):(Not applicable for Test matches)
Points to remember:
- The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
- The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
- In case of run-outs involving 3 or more players from the fielding side, points will be awarded only to the last 2 players involved in the run-out.
- Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, ‘Concussion Substitutes’ (if permitted as per the applicable rules and regulations of the tournament) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match where they make an appearance as a ‘Concussion Substitute’.
- It is clarified that Concussion Substitutes will be awarded only two (2) points for making an appearance (other than the points awarded for their sporting contributions) in a match as opposed to the four (4) points which are awarded to a player who is named in the starting eleven of a particular match.
- In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferred team’s roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.
You can view, withdraw or deposit money into your Dream11 account anytime by going to the “My Account” link.
You will need to go through a One Time Account Verification process before you withdraw any money from your Dream11 account. Don’t worry – this process wont take time and will not be repeated unless you change any of your details.
Money in your Dream11 account is divided into 3 categories:
Unutilized: If you have deposited any amount but have not yet joined any league using this amount, it will be categorized as Unutilized in your Dream11 account
Winnings: The amount of money earned as “winnings” through any cash leagues joined. No processing fees will be deducted if you wish to withdraw any amount from your Winnings!
Cash Bonus: It’s on us! This is a bonus amount given by Dream11 to you. This amount cannot be withdrawn, however it can be used to join any public cash leagues and win more cash! This cash bonus comes with an expiry date so make full use of this freebie and get started!